Skip to main content

Featured

Windows 10 Hidden Network Bug

Windows 10 Hidden Network Bug . Enter the ssid (network name). Change the “value data” from 0 to 1. Fix WsusUtil.exe in Windows 10 from www.howto-connect.com You can hide your network in your router settings, if you do that, when people (in your area) scan. If the icon isn’t visible, click on the upwards arrow to see hidden items. None of my other devices see this network.

New World Hatchet Damage Bug


New World Hatchet Damage Bug. Solved what is causing hatchet bug/exploit. Come get your +150% crit damage on hatchet.

Damage Guide I made to help out new players! dauntless
Damage Guide I made to help out new players! dauntless from www.reddit.com

I wasnt sure to believe it when i first heard, but i went and tested it out for myself. Hatchet damage that is ramped up eventually caps out at a maximum for each character, which is likely dependent on the character’s stats. I would assume we get a hot fix for this, but if you get 2 shot in pvp today, this is why#pjsurely #newworld #shorts

Posted By 1 Day Ago.


A bug where you get 3x damage on your hatchet, permanently. Charge will also bug/clip and try to hit when you are charging away and a mob/person. Beserk is returning the perk damage without applying the state that it was the damage with the perk.

Hatchet Damage That Is Ramped Up Eventually Caps Out At A Maximum For Each Character, Which Is Likely Dependent On The Character’s Stats.


Idk what's normal anymore tbf. All discussions screenshots artwork broadcasts videos news guides reviews. Nov 2, 2021 @ 5:57am.

Weird Damage Bug With The Hatchet.


Below is a running list of changes for each patch for all things relating to the hatchet in new world. I hated the last hatchet bug. Seems to randomly activate giving nice numbers but when it stops working numbers seem incredibly low.

Nov 2, 2021 @ 5:44Am No #2.


Against all odds hatchet bug. Nov 2, 2021 @ 5:55am no #3. For a 300 strength character, this maximum damage could.

So To Reproduce Go Towards A Boar Farm For Example And Keep Calling Beserk, U.


I think it's due to the 30% perk on heavy attack stacking and giving you 3x damage. Describe the issue you are experiencing: I'm 276 strength btw and like 50 dex / 90 con depending.


Comments

Popular Posts