Featured
Far Cry 6 Paint The Town Bug
Far Cry 6 Paint The Town Bug. This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the paint the town side mission and where to find the gabriel statues. If u die right after painting a statue it will let you paint it again and count towards your total.

If u die right after painting a statue it will let you paint it again and count towards your total. 0 likes / 6 replies / 297 views. I encountered a bug where every statue is defaced, but the objective says 11/12.
If You Die Near A.
Paint the town is a yaran story (side quest) in far cry 6. I checked every statue and all is sprayed. Paint the town exploit glitch.
100 Xp, Zenia As A Bandido Leader, Orange.
This walkthrough will guide you through all objectives of the paint the town side mission and where to find the gabriel statues. 0 likes / 6 replies / 297 views. So, i was playing the mission, paint the town.
If U Die Right After Painting A Statue It Will Let You Paint It Again And Count Towards Your Total.
I went back to each of the statues, all of them were painted and none of them gave me. I encountered a bug where every statue is defaced, but the objective says 11/12. Original poster mechcentric 51 posts.
Comments
Post a Comment